So, I opened my email earlier today to preform a rather nasty task (emailing someone I don't like) to find that I had been nominated for a blog award.
I'm super thankful, and even more surprised. Plus, I am now totally over the whole nasty email business.
I've posted the award and such below. :D
Here's the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate other Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So let's go down the list!
Thank you so much to Sara Tribble. I've been reading your blog and it's amazing interviews for a while now. It was a major excitement to me that you'd looked at mine and thought it worthy of awarding. Thank you so much! I've linked to you in the seven below instead of up here, because yours is a blog most definitely worth awards.
Seven Things You May NOT Know:
1. I am in highschool debate, and totally, utterly love it. I'm a major geek.
2. I can't focus without music in the background.
3. Math and I do not understand each other. If I had my way, I'd take English all day and never take another course in Advanced Algebra.
4. The first chapter I ever read? Harry Potter.
5. My fingernails are never devoid of polish. Never. Not ever. I'm that obsessed.
6. I have two dogs, and together, they weigh over two hundred pounds.
7. Like most people that read a lot, I read abnormally fast. I am constantly having to tell my teachers that yes, yes indeed, I did actually read what I was meant to.
And now for the Nominations!
I only put three for now because my computer's being a freak and won't follow to have the sites. I'll put more later. :D
There you have it! Feel free to take one or both awards and follow the rules!