Friday, August 13, 2010

Foreign Friday: The Replacement, by Brenna Yovanoff

(I realize I probably should, um, explain Foreign Friday for those who are new.)
Foreign Friday is something I started, showing the --omg, you'll never believe it-- foreign covers for books. It will normally contain a small review. And, in case you aren't from the United States, I'll show the American cover. 
It will usually be a book that's been out for a while, but since 

However, since Brenna Yovanoff was so amazing earlier this week I decided to put up the UK cover of The Replacement. (Even though it isn't out yet.) (I don't care, though. Because she is now one of my favorite people.)
(Shut up. I know I'm weird. GO AWAY.)
 (Here is the U.S. cover.) 
The Replacement
-happy sigh- What a creepy, awesome cover.
And now...The UK cover!
ReplacementUK
-blinks-
How did she get so lucky? There's a cute boy on her cover. How awesome is it to have written a book with a cute boy on the cover? I mean, Harry Potter (shut up again. Harry Potter 1 came out when I was in first grade. I thought Harry was pretty fine) and Jace from City of Bones are two of the best characters ever, and they are on the cover.
So obviously, The Replacement is bound to join those ranks. 
Okay, I'm done for today. I'll have more pictures next week.
Cheers!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

;D

mo said...

I heart these covers. Very much. Yeah. :D