Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So hey

Well, as said by the title;
hey.
I'm Sam. I'm making a blog partly because literary agents recommend them, and partly due the fact I just want one.
I also want to be an author. I'd like not to go utterly insane in the process of publishing, and preferably I'd like to do well soon in the whole 'get an agent' area. While I'm walking down this happy little road of dreams, I'd like a vampire boyfriend too, please.
See, look? Like this one.
























Now, I admit. I am not necessarily taken with Twilight. It is a fabulous book, but all the hype is seriously aggravating. But even I will agree, he is adorable.
No? I can't have him? Is that rabid fan girls I hear, ready to hurt me?
Oh. Well. I don't want that. So I guess I'll have to do something different.
This will suffice as well.(From Cassandra Clare's awesomtastic City of Bones)

No? STILL? These fan girls are rabid creatures!
But--ok, ok. Fine, then.
I guess I'll have to live with this;

Sigh. I guess I'll survive.

No comments: