Saturday, July 4, 2009

Insanity galore

You know what a horse is right?
Big. Furry. Heavy hooves. They do not come broken-they come wild.
They look like this. This is the breed of horse my family owns.I would like to know which human first decided that they wanted to jump on top of this wild, humongous creature, purely to get somewhere faster.
Good idea, sure.
But what kind of degree of crazy does that take? Dude, it's like me deciding 'Hey! Tigers go fast. Let's ride one!'
No. So not cool.
Anyway, I'm going to a horse show tonight(I went last night too. My sister rides)
I wouldn't go twice in a row, but it's Fourth Of July and should be mildly entertaining. Well-as entertaining as watching horses walk and run in circles could possibly be. My friend was gonna have a party but got grounded, so this is my best option.
I have debate camp on Monday, though! That will be awesomely fun.
(Yes, I'm a debater. This leads to almost as many stereotypes as living in Missouri does)
Anyway, for now, I'm going to get ready for the horse show.
Happy Fourth! Enjoy some fireworks.
Which, actually, is almost as insane as horses . . . Who decided setting off loud, dangerous booming creations was fun?
Hmm. Well, they're pretty.

No comments: