Friday, July 17, 2009

Pretty


That's really all that is to say.
Pretty. Good book. Well, the first one was. The second probably is as well.
Now, as someone with red hair, I think I have the right to be jealous. I want my hair to look like that!
On another note--
Oh wait, new note!!!!!
So, I just finished A KISS IN TIME.
And now I find that Beastly is going to be a movie too!
Wow. That is a LOT of books to movies.
But that's okay. I'd much rather watch my favorite books than many other stuff.
...Vanessa Hudgens, you say? Really? And Alex Pettyfer?
Hmm....
So this is her.
.
And this is him.

I like him much better.
I know a lot of people wanted him to play Jace for a City of Bones movie(not in the works. Just a fan favorite.)
Wow. Alex Flinn got a pretty cast.
Here's the link to the website;
http://www.beastlythemovie.com/
Well, I was going to talk about nail polish distracting me from my computer but I don't really feel like it anymore. Go look up the movie. Or Lesley Livington. Or nail polish, if you like.
It's sparkly, after all.

No comments: